Yes, we know we're cutting it kind of close, what with the new baby arriving in a couple of days, but we managed to squeeze in an awesome 3rd birthday for "big sister." Big thanks to Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle for all they did to make her day special!
Riding a carousel for the first time with Daddy.
Playing "Ring the Gak" from One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish. She specifically requested this game for her birthday. Luckily thanks to Amazon, we were able to acquiesce.
We'll probably need a bigger cupcake next year....
So happy to be three!!! And of course the next morning she woke up and told me she was four. Glad I'm not aging that fast, at any rate.




1 comment:
Three years old, riding a carousel, and Ring the Gak! That. Is. Awesome! I hope you're having a baby even as I type, or at least getting started. Hugs all around!
Post a Comment