Sunday, November 12, 2017

October

Here’s what we were up to for the past month. I gave a 10 minute speech at an English speaking club titled “The Working Mother in America: Benefits and Challenges.”  And since Mike was out of town and it was a weekend, I took the kids.  I felt like quite the pioneer woman with a baby on my hip, wearing those boots.  I didn’t win, but then again I didn’t know it was a competition :)




Caroline was a butterfly and a dragon for two different Halloween parties, and Christian was a turtle.  Here are our pumpkins!



Mike got to visit the nearly-completed World Cup stadium in town.  He may need to dedicate a separate blog post to all the hullabaloo about tickets and such.


And Christian has been developing a wonderful relationship with our neighbors’ chocolate lab.  He can’t stop laughing when he sees her, and she can’t stop licking his face :)




1 comment:

Patti said...

Babies and dogs! Nothing cuter! I love that you had your kids with you as you spoke about the benefits and challenges of a working mom. Nice touch! You would have won if I were the judge.